Saturday, December 12, 2009

We need your opinion. . . .

We have had some concerns come up that we would like to get your opinions on. We want to keep everyones information safe and in the same way we would like to have a place where others can get in contact with others. We have had those who blog off to the side of our page, we would still like to keep it there but want it to be safe. We have thought about not including last names. We are just not sure what to do about it. If you have an idea, please let us know.

Also we would like to put all the names of people we have some form of contact information, on this blog. Again, we are back to our priviacy concerns. So if you can help us out!

You can either leave us a comment or email us at fremont01@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I guess since nobody has commented on this I will add my 2 cents. I don't think having someone's first and last name is going to cause any privacy issues. People can't really do much with a name and if they can there are a million other places they can find a list of first and last names. I would say if people are concerned they can make their blog private so nobody can link their name to a face or something but other than that I really can't see putting names out there being a problem. Maybe I am dumb! :) I think putting a list of names you have contact info for is a good idea. Then if we know of someone you don't have any info for we can possibly help out! Just my thoughts...